ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Job
We are a growing print photography production company based in West Hollywood looking for a resourceful, dynamic and outgoing individual to assist our Director of Accounting as an Accounting Clerk. The ideal candidate is a team player, a strong multitasker and demonstrates a strong work ethic. This is an entry-level part-time position that we are looking to fill immediately.
Offer support to Director of Accounting, including:
- Processing vendor invoices and updating vendor accounts
- Invoicing clients and updating client accounts as needed
- Capturing production job costs and assisting with budget actualization
- Organizing receipts and creating Expensify reports for jobs
- Creating, updating and auditing physical and electronic job folders
- Assisting with 1099 preparation and filing
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Picking up and sorting mail and deliveries
- Maintaining filing system
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Must have a working proficiency of QuickBooks
- Must have a working proficiency of MS Excel and all other basic business programs
- Must demonstrate self-initiative and a desire to learn and grow
- Must be highly detail-oriented and well-organized
- Must thrive in fast-paced environments
- Must have excellent communication skills
- 1+ years' experience working in Accounting
- College degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Experience working in the Entertainment Industry preferred
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 10 am - 6 pm.
Compensation: $15.00/hour + lunch each day.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online