Executive Assistant to Talent Agent
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time Executive Assistant to Talent Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Seeking candidates to assist a Talent Agent in all day to day activities. Individuals must be hard working, enthusiastic, and eager to learn. Ideal candidates must be able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Must have at least 1 year of experience working in Talent or Casting.
Agency, Management, TV or Film related experience required as well as experience working with Talent.
Hours: 9:30am - 7:00pm, Mon-Fri
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Rolling calls
• Logging submissions
• Writing script coverage
• Managing multiple calendars
• Making travel arrangements
• Tracking client payments
• One year previous assistant experience in casting, talent management, or an agency
TV or Film experience.
• Excellent computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with Oasis is helpful
$12.50 - $13.75 hourly DOE + OT + Excellent benefits.
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualifications listed above Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online