Chief Of Staff
Combs EnterprisesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our CEO is an entertainer and entrepreneur with an unprecedented portfolio of businesses and brands. This is a dynamic position that requires a plethora of skill sets.
• Responsibilities Include:
• Manage Chairman/CEO's Personal Team.
• Recruit, retain and develop these team members/direct reports.
• Collect and prioritize requests from businesses for the Chairman/CEO's time and participation.
• Partner with creative management team on prioritizing and scheduling personal appearances and performances.
• Manage disbursement of Chairman/CEO's personal budgets in liaison with personal business/finance managers.
• Actively report and forecast his personal disbursements to finance; actively problem.
• Coordinate follow-up communication/activity in response to Chairman/CEO meetings and calls.
• Completed college degree required; graduate degree a plus.
• Demonstrated history, 10 years, working in a similar role for a Celebrity in the entertainment industry (Internships do not apply)
• Solid business acumen, ability to collaborate with corporate executive team.
• Experience working with household staff (including Estate Managers, etc).
• Strong work ethic/ "24/7" mentality.
• Critical thinking/analytical skills.
• Consistent discretion, sound judgement, and the highest professional ethics.