Combs EnterprisesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Blue Flame creates strategic cross-cultural branding initiatives to interpret and capitalize on the ever-changing new America.
The Account Manager will be responsible for taking the reins of existing client relationships with ongoing strategic plans in place and managing the agency's creative resources to implement these plans as seamlessly as possible.
The correct candidate for this role has demonstrated experience with brand and client management.
What we are looking for...
• Prior experience leaning and managing a team in a client-facing role.
• Experience implementing research techniques that track consumer response data.
• Demonstrated experience putting together reports on competitive advertising, media spending and developing future research initiatives.
• The ability to wear multiple hats in a "blink and you'll" miss it environment.
• An insatiable desire to BE GREAT!
Required experience includes...
• Completed undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies or similar field.
• 4 years of post- college experience working for an advertising agency.
• Related category experience is strongly preferred
• Experience working in Account Management or similar client-facing role.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Print production experience
• Strong analytical ability
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
***No recruiters, please***