Videographer / Photographer
Collins KeyThousand Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Looking to hire a videographer / photographer / editor to work with celebrity influencer. Looking for someone 6' 2'' or taller. Primary shoot location is in and around Thousand Oaks, however must be available on call and be willing to travel to far-away places (China, India, Europe, etc) for several weeks in 2018. Here are the skills that are important:
• Looking to shoot ''follow-doc'' style content.
• Must have a very steady hand as we will be shooting run and gun style.
• Highly creative
• Through collaboration, be able to take average everyday life and find the comedy potential in it.
• Find creative fun photo opportunities for Instagram
• Understanding of Photoshop, Lightroom and/or comparable software.
• Able to do assembly cuts, preferably in Premiere.
• Able to do montage style editing to music.
Family Friendly Demographic
Please provide demo reel
Our talent (Collins Key) is 6'4'' tall, so we need someone at least 6'2'' in order to keep the shots straight. Looking for hungry up and comer with good videography and photography skills and a BASIC editing ability (so we can give a very rough cut to our full time editor). Very busy production schedule in December and moving into 2018.
$200-300 per day. Looking for someone who has the ability to come on full time if we click. Will move into full salaried position for the right person.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online