Trackman Operator, Reds Affiliates
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Department: Baseball Operations
Job Title: TrackMan Operator, Cincinnati Reds Affiliates
Reports To: Minor League Video Coordinator
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: 2018 Minor League Season
The Cincinnati Reds are hiring individuals to operate TrackMan devices at each of their minor league affiliate ballparks. Operators will be responsible for attending each home game at his/her assigned affiliate in order to input data into the TrackMan device throughout each game. This data will then be sent to Cincinnati for analysis by the Major League club.
• Positions are available in the following cities:
• Louisville, KY
• Pensacola, FL
• Daytona Beach, FL
• Dayton, OH
• Billings, MT
• Greeneville, TN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrive at ballpark one hour prior to first pitch to ensure proper working order of TrackMan device.
• Operate TrackMan device during game.
• Export data from TrackMan device following game.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of baseball.
• Ability to identify pitch types.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to learn unfamiliar technology.
• Ability to work independently.
• Available to work all home games for the assigned affiliate, which include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• High School diploma or GED.
• This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits or relocation will be provided.
• Seasonal staff is paid at minimum wage according to state law. TrackMan Operators can expect to work an average of around 15 hours per week.
• Only resumes submitted through TeamWorkOnline.com will be accepted. Please do not forward resumes via email or mail directly to Reds employees.
• Local candidates strongly preferred.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization policies and procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization.
• Perform duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet department productivity standards.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Please identify your affiliate of preference.