Digital Ticketing Coordinator
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Job Purpose: This position will lead and enhance Ballpark App and Digital Ticketing adoption, while working in conjunction with the IT, Marketing, and CRM departments. It is also responsible for creating content for Season Ticket member emails, as well as audits and cleansing of reds.com ticketing pages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Member of Reds Social Media Steering Team
• Create strategies to drive Ballpark App adoption
• Main point of contact for all things Ticketing related to Ballpark App
• Work with IT department to set up reporting for Ballpark App
• Work game days to promote Ballpark App
• Lead all Digital Ticketing efforts, including Print-at-Home
• Responsible for Pass Products and Ticket Text Offers
• Work with Digital Media Director to develop digital ticket promotions for apps, social, texting, emails
• Regularly audit reds.com/tickets to confirm that ticketing messages are consistent and prevalent
• Create Season Ticket Member email content for renewals, benefits, special events, etc.
• Ballpark Express Ordering Single Point of Contact for Ticketing working with DNC, IT and Marketing to execute and report on all aspects of the 2018 Program
• Benchmark other teams on additions and new ideas
• Perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Licensure:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other equivalent preferred
• 1-3 years of business experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, good grammar, voice and diction, strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented spirit to provide exceptional service to our fans.
• Must be computer literate, demonstrate proficiency utilizing the team website, ability to understand products and services, research and communicate information and record daily activities in a fast-paced environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Occasional lifting of 20 pounds required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Perform duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have any experience with the MLB.com Ballpark App?
• If so, please explain what feature(s) you like most about the Ballpark App.