Summer Paid Intern - Public Relations
Cartoon NetworkBurbank, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
-Work with press to elevate and build buzz surrounding the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brands
-Plan and execute press strategy surrounding Cartoon Network and Adult Swim's presence at events such as SXSW, San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic Con
-Execute engaging, creative and targeted PR tactics to promote the innovative content created at Cartoon Network Studios
What will you be doing?
-Assist the Burbank-based Cartoon Network and Adult Swim PR team with producing and maintaining press materials, including programming eblasts, highlights, press releases and media alerts
-Maintain press contact database and create press lists
-Assist in preparation for press events, including assisting on site as needed
What do we need from you?
-Previous internship experience, preferably in PR and/or entertainment
-Excellent writing skills
-Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for media
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.