Summer Paid Intern - Production
Cartoon NetworkAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The Creative Group is a team of creative directors, writers, designers and producers who partner to generate promotion for the network. We concept, write, design and produce video, print & digital content as well as develop & execute live events that support the network and its individual brands.
What will you be doing?
The production intern will work alongside producers in the Creative Group who are responsible for managing the creative process, maintaining budgets and final delivery of assets. Responsibilities may include updating production guide, logging footage, and general support for the production team. Our former interns have done everything from packing prizes for Comic Con costume contest winners to managing edit sessions.
What do we need from you?
We're looking for someone who is majoring in media studies, production or animation and is interested in a career as a producer. Passion for Cartoon Network goes a long way so be sure to tell us why you want to work here!
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.