Summer Paid Intern - CNNi Vision
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer 2018 Intern - CNNi (International) Vision
What does our department do?
CNN Vision is a global production team creating documentaries and feature stories that engage, inform and entertain audiences on CNN's television and digital platforms around the world. Our team of storytellers has travelled to every continent, creating award-winning content. Operating out of production hubs in Atlanta, London, Hong Kong, Johannesburg and Abu Dhabi, we have a wide reach and unique access to the most compelling characters and their amazing stories.tent for television
• Produce, write and create original pieces for broadcast and online audiences
• Research, plan and execute weekly and monthly stories, segments and programs
• Plan and produce shoots on location
What will you be doing?
• Working directly with producers and editors
• Learning about the technology and systems used in news and features production
• Generating ideas and contributing to the execution of weekly and monthly programming
What do we need from you?
• Keen interest in finding engaging, clickable stories
• Understanding of international cultures and trends
• Awareness of basic editing, shooting and writing skills
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Summer 2018 program dates are June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
• Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
• Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
• Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/gender identity/disability/or protected veteran status.