Summer Intern - Digital Research & Analytics
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What does our department do?
• The Audience Intelligence team focuses on building strategic, deep and actionable real-time audience insights for CNN Digital
• The Audience Intelligence team sits within the Audience Development group and collaborates with the Digital Research & Analytics team to leverage existing audience research, create and maintain customer lifetime value models, perform real time data analysis on user behavior and audience trends, and provide the other groups within the Audience Development team with actionable insights to help guide the identification, acquisition, onboarding, retention and monetization of the CNN Digital audience.
What will you be doing?
• Work with Audience Intelligence Manager in creating and maintaining customer lifetime value models, in close partnership with the Sales Strategy and Business Development teams
• Perform real time analysis on user behavior & audience trends across all CNN Digital products, offsite platforms and content verticals
• Help create and help execute plans to drive increased audience and engagement growth, using advanced analytics and a strong knowledge of digital media
• Help create and maintain a comprehensive yet evolving view of the consumer opportunity including offsite touch points and the tradeoffs between platforms and strategies-be a voice of the consumer
• Synthesize disparate information sources into actionable insights
What do we need from you?
• Previous experience in media analytics and data science environment (TV, websites or ad rep)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Familiar with digital analytics tools such as comScore or Nielsen and media analytics software (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics) - Passionate about media content and brands
• Interested in learning about TV and digital media research, measurement, media consumers, and their behaviors - Outgoing, professional demeanor with all forms of communication
• Skilled researcher apprentice, able to distill large bodies of research to key findings and explain them to varied audiences (desirable)
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.