Part Time Job
We are looking for a long form Editor Producer to perform freelance work in the CNN Miami Bureau.
The work will consist of high end craft editing of sponsored content for CNN en Espanol. Editing will take place in the bureau edit bays, which run Adobe Premiere. This will be an afternoon/evening shift. Proficiency in Spanish - written and verbal - is a must.
The overall needs for a freelance editor include:
1. Ability to work quickly under deadline.
2. Use of Motion and/or After Effects to design compositions using video and stills in 3D environments.
3. Produce and edit using various rough scripts and tracks, as well as transadapting.
4. Proficient in audio mixing and sound design.
5. Ability to consolidate video from multiple sources, discs, cards, digital platforms, and our in-house server systems.
6. Understand file-based workflows and FTP servers to move material.
7. Familiar with news operations standards and practices
8. Understand transcoding and how to transcode elements to our house format which is XDCAM 1080i 60.
Proficiency in Spanish - written and verbal - is a must.
Proficiency in editing in Adobe Premiere.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online