Spring Paid Intern - Marketing
CBS Television StationsBoston, MA
Full Time Paid Internship
The Sales & Marketing Intern will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
• Assist with the planning and execution of several station event marketing opportunities, including on-site events at advertisers' locations, as well as participating in client commercial production shoots.
• Serve as a station ambassador at station events and functions, representing WBZ/TV38 in a professional manner.
• Assist Marketing Coordinator in various office duties, including preparing sales presentations, promotional recaps, digital proposal development, customizing sales presentations, spreadsheet data entry, etc
• Occasionally work with other station departments (news, publicity, production) in station projects that may require extra assistance.
• Plan and execute contests for clients including providing web department with contest toolkit, preparing legal contest rules, contacting winners, sending out prizing
• When appropriate, attend high-level meetings both in and outside of station pertaining to the sales marketing department
• Assist with conversion of clips from newscast
• Office administrative tasks, involving Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, mass mailings, overnight shipments, filing, recycling, various organizing jobs, assisting acct. exec's with tasks
Must be available for the following events:
• Marathon Monday
College students (Verification required) who are currently attending a accredited college and have achieved junior status are eligible. Participants must have good computer skills, excellent written skills and verbal communication abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled