Spring Paid Intern - Entertainment Diversity
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
• Assist with all CBS Entertainment Diversity Initiatives (CBS On Tour, Diversity Comedy Showcase, Writers Mentoring Program, Directing Initiative, Daytime Casting and Directing Initiative).
• Assist in organizing casting, development, and current programming stats for annual diversity metrics reports.
• Daily media sweeps (online and print) for Diversity and CBS Communications press or news of relevance.
• Provide coverage on submitted scripts.
• Perform general clerical support (copying, faxing, typing, mailing and shipping, billing, filing, etc.).
• Compose event blurbs to be published in the department's monthly newsletter.
• Manage RSVPs for Diversity events.
• Assist in managing Entertainment Diversity social media accounts.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure of tight deadlines.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Experience and familiarity with various social media applications preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidential material.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled