CAA-GBGCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
CAA-GBG Global Brand Management Group is a joint venture between the world's premier talent agency, Creative Artists Agency, and the world's largest brand management company, Global Brands Group.
The venture combines the resources and licensing expertise of both companies and provides a seamless brand experience for our partners to help them open doors to new markets, expand into different categories and ultimately engage new consumers.
As a global brand extension business, we offer 360° service to our brand owners and licensees that covers consultancy, strategy, sales, retail, creative, product and marketing, managing the entire process from concept development to market launch.
To provide all-around administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Celebrity Brands and more widely to the Jennifer Lopez Global Brands team.
The Administrative Assistant will work with the team in the continued expansion of some of our successful programs and development of new ones. The role will be responsible for coordinating presentations, travel, conference calls, status updates and researching new licensee initiatives and supporting our licensees and brand owners in the development and growth opportunities across the world.
• To assist on occasion in preparing presentations using Power Point (essential) and Keynote (desirable).
• To support in all areas of administration, including printing and binding presentation decks, and monitoring assets, filing and storage of samples
• Calendar management and expense report processing.
• To book travel and accommodations.
• To register and prepare the team for trade shows and events.
• To book meetings and help prepare internal workshops and meetings, including managing meeting invitations, preparing rooms and catering for meetings and ensuring visitors' experience and impression is outstanding
• Coordinate conference call invitations, ensuring timing is in line with the various time zones of teams and partner organizations joining.
• To carry out ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Facilitate excellent communication across the Global Brand team.
• Coordinate social and team activities on occasion.
• To cover for reception, helping with company events, setting up video and voice conferencing and also having responsibility for the overall general appearance and smooth-running of the office.
Skills and Requirements
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The successful candidate must be have advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint (particularly formatting, creating and presentation)
• Advanced multi-tasking, prioritization and organizational skills
• This role requires a person who is proactive and has excellent calendar management and administration skills.
• 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in celebrity and brand management.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online