Bunim/Murray ProductionsGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Bunim/Murray Production, producers of such shows as Bill Nye Saves the World, Total Divas, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Project Runway, Born This Way and many more… currently seek a full-time Executive Coordinator to high-level creative Executives. We require at least 2 years' experience on a busy entertainment industry desk; be it at an Agency, Talent Management Company or Studio. The individual will be responsible for all administrative support including but not limited to:
• Coordinating meetings with internal and external individuals as requested
• Working closely with Agencies and Network Assistants
• Preparing Pitch materials using PowerPoint, Pages and Prezi
• Composing Loglines
• Updating and modifying Decks
• General Development Research
• Coordinating internal screenings
• Attending to requests across department
• Preparing expense reports & PO's
• Rolling calls
• Coordinating all travel both International and Domestic
• Experience managing multiple executive calendars
• Candidate will interact with many industry professionals and senior executives within the company, so confidentiality is a must.
This individual must be able to multi-task as our Executives have very busy schedules. Attention to detail and strong writing background are a must. Our company loves to promote from within, so we are looking for someone who is looking to grow a career in Reality TV.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online