Intern - Administrative, Motion Design Studio
Bubba's Chop ShopVan Nuys, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
POSITION: Business Administration Intern
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 15 hours per week, 3 month commitment preferred.
Internship program is from January - April, 2018
Bubba's Chop Shop is an award-winning motion design studio located in Los Angeles that specializes in VFX, motion graphics, and post finishing services. Bubba's seeks a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the company's day-to-day operations, including general office administration and involvement in some long-range strategic planning. You will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as client relations, talent acquisitions, project management, protocol and procedure building, and digital media, from concept to delivery.
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, data entry, and office supplies requests
• Assist with archiving, storage management, and in-house event planning
• Help improve administration procedures
• Develop general office procedures for future interns for both business and VFX students
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls
• Basic SEO duties
Internships at Bubba's offer excellent opportunities to work in the exciting and fast-paced world of digital advertising from both a production and post-production perspective.
By the end of the internship, the intern will gain and/or improve skills in the following areas:
Business development strategy
• MAC OS, PC, and Google Docs/Sheets proficiency
• Great communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Desire to learn about film production & post-production workflows
• Working knowledge and interest in digital advertising & media
SALARY: Unpaid; College credits may be arranged. Work experience at an established motion design/VFX studio in Los Angeles. Access to online subscription-based software and tutorials. Learn and develop post-production workflows & processes in the digital advertising space.
Subject titled: Spring Internship
All submissions due on or before 01/26/18
DO NOT CALL. EMAIL SUBMISSION ONLY. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online