Brand CentralLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
TITLE: Licensing and Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: CEO
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
COMPANY: Brand Central LLC
Do you ever wonder who dreams up consumer products for entertainment and places them at retail? Brand Central LLC, a leading LA-based licensing and brand management consultancy, is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO who will also coordinate key marketing and sales activities for the company. Clients include Tropicana, Jake Paul and Team 10, musical.ly, Cap'n Crunch, and others.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated professional with excellent organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to multitask with shifting priorities. A driven individual with a passion to learn and enthusiasm for a collaborative workplace . Excellent time-management, interpersonal and communication skills, and strong travel or event planning skills are essential to effectively assist the CEO and build relationships.
Core responsibilities include:
• Work directly under the CEO to help coordinate all corporate and client initiatives
• Assist the CEO in scheduling, travel, and administrative duties
• Designing and facilitating key client marketing collateral including client presentations and one sheets. Experience with Adobe InDesign is a plus.
• Creatively strategize innovation opportunities for clients by brainstorming potential product and brand partnerships. An understanding of relevant trends and pop culture news will help
• Corporate public relations- writing skills are a plus
• Contract and royalty management
• Tradeshow operations - event planning skills are a plus
Minimum 1 year assisting business executives in previous jobs or internships required. Salary is competitive. Position will be based in Los Angeles- no relocations. No phone calls please.
35,000 - 45,000
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online