Blue FlameNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Blue Flame creates strategic cross-cultural branding initiatives to interpret and capitalize on the ever-changing new America.
The Production Manager will work directly with Creative Director and Account Director on the production of Blue Flame client creative campaigns. The correct candidate has demonstrated experience in project management with digital content production.
This role is a four month contract with a potential opportunity to extend.
In this role you will...
• Source quotes and estimates for production work.
• Negotiate with external suppliers, including agents representing artists.
• Ensure the correct licensing of artistic material across all formats and locations within agreed timings.
• Maintain quality standards across the production of all creative work.
• Plan and manage timing schedules that fit the needs of the client brief and budget.
• Report progress of all work and any anticipated deviation from planned timings and costs.
What we are looking for...
• Great organizational skills, ablility to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Experience in Creative Digital Campaigns.
• Capability working within and leading a team.
• Knowledge of trends in film, art and design.
• Ability to quickly adapt to the demands of challenging and unusual projects.
• Demonstrated experience finishing final creative work in a variety of formats
Required experience includes...
• Completed undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies or similar field.
• 2 years of experience in film, advertising, or digital content production. (post-college)
• Related category experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience working in agency production.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• ***Please present portfolio samples with application***