Blue FlameNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Blue Flame creates strategic cross-cultural branding initiatives to interpret and capitalize on the ever-changing new America.
The principal role of the Account Coordinator is to support our team with existing accounts and potentially assist with new revenue streams for the agency based on brand/client timelines and goals.
In this role you will...
• Agency Capabilities Support:
• Support in ideation and planning of clients activations and scope to maximize usage of agency capabilities
• Work with team lead on creating Selling tools
• Research and compile agency trends, news and information
• Coordinate and compile images, videos, social engagement for Recaps
• Streamline and organize calendar of activity across all capabilities
• Determine the resources required to complete the project
• Determine a schedule / timeframe for project completion
• Determine / confirm the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• New Business Development Support:
• Work with team to develop and create pitch deck presentations for new clients
• Print, source, identify materials needed for presentations
• Work with Client to drive next steps from weekly and daily calls to finalize deliverables
• Work with Finance to retrieve all paperwork for agreements and invoices
• Manage travel expenses and project costs for the team
What we are looking for...
• The ability to wear multiple hats in a "blink and you'll" miss it environment.
• An insatiable desire to BE GREAT!
Required experience includes...
• Completed undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies or similar field.
• 1 years of post- college experience working for an advertising agency or media environment.
• Is a dependable team player
• Great organizational skills
• Power point, Excel, Keynote experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Consistent discretion, sound judgment, and the highest professional ethics
• Passion for excellence and innovation and creativity
• Strong work ethic
***No recruiters, please***