Commercial Production Accountant
Big Block MediaEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Commercial Production company - Full time staff Production Accountant who can also support the corporate accounting function during busy periods. Familiarity with commercial production would be ideal, including CAPs, AICP, and general union requirements.
General duties are as follows:
- Set up commercial production teams with accounting documents, insurance certificates, payroll processes, petty cash, check requests, etc.
- Act as point of contact for financial needs throughout production process
- Process PC/location check requests
- Act as liaison for production payroll with CAPs
- Audit and enter production invoices and process checks
- Audit wrap binders
- Enter job costs into Quick Books including credit card transactions, checks and petty cash
- Run reports in QuickBooks and maintain reports to actualize job costs versus original bid and producer's actual
- Fund accounts for production A/P
- Reconcile accounts on QuickBook
Support overall Accounting department needs as necessary.
Job Code: El Segundo
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online