Beth Melsky CastingNew York, NY
Full Time Job
CASTING ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR HIGH VOLUME COMMERCIAL CASTING COMPANY
*Potential for growth.
Must be willing to work long hours. Including Nights and some Weekends
• Putting out audition appointments and maintaining an organized casting session schedule.
• Answering a high volume of phone calls and taking detailed messages.
• Acting as main liaison between talent agents and casting directors.
• Maintaining job folders and session log sheets.
• Filing necessary paperwork with SAG
Must conduct self in a professional manner.
Attention to detail and great organization skills a must.
Must be MAC proficient.
Knowledge of Casting Frontier and Breakdown Services a plus.
Prior commercial casting/talent agency experience required.
This is a very busy office - the ideal candidate will work well under pressure while being patient.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online