Barbizon LightingBoston, MA
Full Time Job
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNICIANS - You KNOW you can make it work!
It's your first day as ME at a new Theatre. You're standing in the absolute disaster that is the electrics shop. As you scan the situation, you're calculating:
• Condition of fixtures, equipment, tools and expendable inventory
• Shop space allocations and work flow optimization
• Time, personnel, and material resources
Then you head out to the theatre to get a handle on THAT mess.
On opening night, someone will introduce you as ''The one who makes the magic happen.'' You know that ''magic'' doesn't come without skill, experience, and organization.
Barbizon needs that skill, experience, and organization. As a Barbizon Service Technician you'll:
• Advise systems integrators on system design - your knowledge is that deep
• Impress customers, contractors, and passersby with your cool, collected confidence - your people skills are that refined
Barbizon technicians have been magicians since 1947. Along the way they've been well compensated and received a nice package of benefits.
Not a bad deal. Interested?
Competitive Salary & fully paid benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online