Executive Director, Inside Sales
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Oversees and coordinates functions of Inside Sales team; manages the business results achieved by the teams.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Leads Inside and Outside sales teams, support roles and processes.
• Makes high-priority sales calls when necessary.
• Serves as a point of contact for other departments and needs.
• Attends trade shows and various association/business-related events and meetings, as needed.
• Manages within budget and allocates resources appropriately based on good judgment for cost controls and investments.
• Monitors revenue targets frequently against plan. Makes effective and efficient adjustments to achieve plan consistently.
• Identifies opportunities for growth with new and existing markets.
• Assists with strategic planning and goal setting.
• Leads implementation and change management for new systems and processes.
Directly supervises departmental employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Five years’ sales management experience.
• Five years’ managing large teams.
• Five years’ call center experience is preferred.
and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Strong selling, negotiating and influence skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong levels of proficiency at managing and leading people
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially adept in Excel
• Experience with Customer Relationship/Record Management (CRM) system(s)
• Knowledge of licensing products and licensing process preferred
• Knowledge of BMI Licensing preferred