BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Integrated Producer reports to the Director of Production and is responsible for managing the creative and production process of key art, OOH, digital banner campaigns, websites, social content/apps, AV spots and more from concept to final delivery. The Integrated Producer is the key liaison between the client and the internal creative/development teams. The right candidate must have prior external client-facing experience. The Producer works together with the Account Executive to provide a seamless experience for clients by managing the day-to-day production of projects. The right candidate has applicable experience in entertainment, multi-tasks well and brings a positive attitude every day.
The Integrated Producer manages multiple fast-paced projects at any given time and is the key point person for both the internal team and the clients on each project under his/her watch. The Integrated Producer drafts schedules and SOWs, runs daily scrums, works with the clients, leads calls with 3rd party vendors, collects assets, creates client review links, problem solves and determines resource needs for every project they oversee. The Integrated Producer may support Senior Integrated Producers on larger accounts from time to time, but generally have his/her own projects to run.
• 2 - 3 years full-time experience at fast-paced entertainment advertising agency
• Experience working with 3rd party rich media vendors like DoubleClick, Pointroll, Sizmek and Flashtalking is a MUST
• Mid-level understanding of digital landscape, social media and entertainment industry
• Solid grasp of site and banner QA; know what to look for and how to work with developers and QA team
• Can demonstrate previous HTML5 banner, print/OOH/AV campaign experience
• Self-starter with sense of urgency and ability to prioritize without much outside direction, but also enjoys working collaboratively with a team
• Not afraid to ask questions and get proper clarification to get the job done right
• Solid problem-solving skills with an emphasis on being proactive, not reactive
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Observational knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and HTML5
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office for MAC, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs and media plans for banner campaigns
• This is a client-facing position, the right candidate will have prior experience working with external clients on multiple projects at once
Depends on experience. Great benefits!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online