Manager, Premium Sales & Corporate Partnerships
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Over the past two years, the new ownership and management of the Atlanta Hawks and Philips Arena have lead a dynamic turnaround of the franchise, on and off the court. Building on the 60-win season and Eastern Conference Finals appearance in 2015, the Hawks have relaunched the brand, increased sponsorship by 50%, doubled the season-ticket holder base, and set a course for the future with four key initiatives:
• Build a new practice facility
• Start a G-League franchise
• Renovate Phillips Arena
• Redevelop downtown surrounding Arena
We have made real on each of these four initiatives, and are entering a period of significant growth over the next several years in large part to the transformation of Philips Arena. With this, our Managers of Premium Sales & Corporate Partnerships will be instrumental in selling a new and exciting variety of concepts that are true to Atlanta.
• Contribute to and create incremental revenue streams, which primarily focus on selling contractual suite licenses, lofts, and loge boxes.
• Generating leads through prospecting and networking, as well as contacting leads assigned through CRM.
• Engage prospects and follow through sales process to include face to face meetings and appointments.
• Primary focus on selling to businesses in the Atlanta market
• Contribute to marketing and promotional efforts for Premium Sales
• Other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Strong sales and service background preferred
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; positive and proactive attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, ability to multi-task with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, self- starter
• Strong work ethic, results-oriented, desire to succeed
• Enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the organization and department; team-oriented attitude
• Ability to assess and respond to situations that may arise and exhibit leadership qualities
• Able to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends and some holidays as necessary
• Minimum three (3) years sales experience in sports/entertainment required
• How did you hear about this job?