Intern - Sponsorship Coordinator
Atlanta DreamAtlanta, GA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Atlanta Dream seeks current college students who have an interest in sports and its field of study. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, honest, and possesses a great attitude. The internships are unpaid (college credit is available), but in exchange for time and effort the Organization offers the opportunity to learn and experience multiple facets of a professional sports franchise.
Description: Excellent opportunity to gain corporate partnership experience with the WNBA! The Sponsorship Department is seeking an energetic, outgoing, and creative individual who will assist the Director of Sponsorship Sales and Service with the development and implementation of corporate sports marketing partnerships for the WNBA Atlanta Dream. This individual will support the Director of Sales in an administrative, sales, client servicing, and activation role.
Requirements and Duties: Must be available for EVERY home game, and between 20-40 hours per week for office duties as a
• Provide support to the sales department including cold calling, conducting research and new business prospecting
• Assist with creating sponsorship proposals, deal point memos, and contracts
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Creating and executing innovative ideas to assist in the promotion of the WNBA Atlanta Dream and corporate partnerships
• Fulfillment of on-site sponsorship activation's and elements at Dream games at Philips Arena including: execution of on-site operational elements, client promotional set-up, product sampling, signage, client/suite hospitality, client ticketing needs, on-site contact for all shows
• Assist in managing existing and new business relationships
• Assist with fulfillment on other departments supporting sponsored programs (community relations, game presentation, ticket sales & service)
• Ensure delivery of contractual elements and providing excellent customer service and client fulfillment
• Assist with re-cap information illustrating key components and successes of each client program including overview, program highlights, and photos.
• Other assignments and duties as needed
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you a CURRENT student or recent graduate (May 2018)?
2. Do you have local housing and reliable transportation available to you?
3. I understand that this is an UNPAID internship, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by my college/university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you a CURRENT student or recent graduate (May 2018)?
• Do you have local housing and reliable transportation available to you?
• I understand that this is an UNPAID internship, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by my college/university.