Intern - Graphic Design / Social Media
Atlanta DreamAtlanta, GA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Atlanta Dream seeks current college students who have an interest in sports and its field of study. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, honest, and possesses a great attitude. The internships are unpaid (college credit is available), but in exchange for time and effort the Organization offers the opportunity to learn and experience multiple facets of a professional sports franchise.
Must be a quick learner with a willingness to learn new technologies. Detail-oriented. Ability to multi-task under time constraints. Willing to work ALL Atlanta Dream home games (pre- and post-). Knowledge of basketball preferred.
• Design and update Dream web elements, flyers, forms and brochures
• Design and develop splash pages for internal and external use
• Design various banners/headers for internal and external use
• Resize and compress photos for websites
• Assist with all graphic design Media Relations projects (as needed)
• Assist in social networking site updates
• Interact with fans/users within social networking environment
• Develop relationships with bloggers dedicated to reporting on the team
• Publicize official team initiatives throughout social networking environment
• Upload videos, photos podcasts and other relevant content to social networking sites
• Assist in website updates
• Construct online photo galleries
• Create high-end cut outs of player images to be used for all communication materials throughout the season
• Participate in brainstorming and critique sessions
• Gain experience in preparing mock-ups for proofing
• Assist with the Atlanta Dream e-Newsletter
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you a CURRENT student or recent graduate (May 2018)?
2. Do you have local housing and reliable transportation available to you?
3. I understand that this is an UNPAID internship, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by my college/university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you a CURRENT student or recent graduate (May 2018)?
• Do you have local housing and reliable transportation available to you?
• I understand that this is an UNPAID internship, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by my college/university.