Intern - Game Entertainment
Atlanta DreamAtlanta, GA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Atlanta Dream seeks current college students who have an interest in sports and its field of study. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, honest, and possesses a great attitude. The internships are unpaid (college credit is available), but in exchange for time and effort the Organization offers the opportunity to learn and experience multiple facets of a professional sports franchise.
Description: The Game Entertainment intern will aid the Director of Game Entertainment and Operations in securing and managing the talent groups associated with producing a first-class entertainment experience for the fans. This position will support and work closely with the Shooting Stars cheer program and it's Coordinator in addition to the Mascot program. Requirements and Duties: Must be available for ALL Atlanta Dream home games (including Exhibition game). Available to work 20-40 hours per week.
• Research and secure talent for National Anthems and other in-game performances
• Work closely with the Group Sales Account Executives and all talent groups they secure. • Coordinate all logistics for the performances
• Create and execute on-court promotions
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you a CURRENT student or recent graduate (May 2018)?
2. Do you have local housing and reliable transportation available to you?
3. I understand that this is an UNPAID internship, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by my college/university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you a CURRENT student or recent graduate (May 2018)?
• Do you have local housing and reliable transportation available to you?
• I understand that this is an UNPAID internship, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by my college/university.