Atlanta DreamAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
The Atlanta Dream Account Executive is responsible for selling full season packages, partial plans, and groups as well as servicing and renewing existing season ticket accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sell season & partial season tickets and other ticket products.
• Meet and exceed the required outbound call effort to generate sales.
• Achieve and succeed monthly and annual revenue goals.
• Generate prospective customers through cold calls, networking and obtaining referrals from existing customers
• Attend and work all Atlanta Dream home games, as well as team and community events for the purpose of securing ticket sale opportunities.
• Service the needs of each existing account, while building relationships to provide excellent customer and renew each season ticket and group account.
• Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects with our CRM system.
• Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns.
• Become knowledgeable in pricing, discounts, promotions and Dream policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• College degree required
• Three to five years of successful work experience, preferably in the sports or entertainment industry
• Prior experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Great professional phone sales technique and skills
• Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily goals for calls, appointments and sales
• Proficient with Archtics and TicketMaster ticketing systems, or a similar ticketing system
• Handle problems and customers in an efficient and courteous manner
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work with a team.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Proficient in Database Applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of and passion for Dream/WNBA preferred
Reports to: Director of Ticket Sales and Service
Type: Exempt, Full-Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• 1. Yes/No: I have previous ticket sales experience.
• 2. Yes/No: I have played basketball in high school or college.
• 3. Yes/No: I have one year of general sales experience.
• 4. Yes/No: I have previous Ticketmaster and Archtics experience.