Office Manager / Receptionist
Arsonal DesignCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
As a Front office manager/receptionist, you should combine a pleasant personality with an outgoing professional attitude to provide assistance to our team and lead the support staff. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with fast paced environment and is able to think on their feet.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our team and guests.
• Answer, screen, and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
• Train, supervise and support office staff, including runners
• Schedule shifts
• Troubleshoot emergencies
• Monitor stock and order office supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution
• Monitor office budget
• Keep updated records of office expenses and photo shoot costs
• Ensure company's policies and security requirements are met
• Coordinate with landlord for building maintenance
• Proven work experience as a Office Manager or Receptionist
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
Employer pays 70% of medical and dental, 401k with matching, and other fringe benefits.
We're a graphic design company based in Culver city specializing in entertainment marketing
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online