Street Team Member
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
D-backs Street Team Member
The Arizona Diamondbacks are seeking highly motivated, customer service oriented individuals to join their Street Team. The team members will represent the Diamondbacks organization at grassroots events and home games.
Game day duties include providing customer service at the D-backs fan loyalty program headquarters and conducting fan surveys. Representatives must be available on nights and weekends and be available to work a minimum of 50 home games (60%). Weeknight shifts begin at 4:30 pm. Saturday shifts begin at 2 pm. Sunday shifts begin at 10 am. Non-game event duties will include setting up and taking down inflatables, gathering leads, and promoting team initiatives at events throughout the state of Arizona.
• Interact with the community as an ambassador to promote the team, and foster goodwill and support.
• Set-up and breakdown interactive displays (i.e., inflatables).
• Distribute branded material and items at events and games.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Perform activities with confidence and manage crowds
• Work flexible schedule which will include days, night, weekends and holidays
• Able to respond quickly and professionally to any situation
• Possess outstanding verbal communication skills, with a positive, energetic personality
• Good listening skills and able to work successfully in a team environment
• Reliable, punctual and courteous
• Clean driving record, with a valid Arizona State License and Proof of Insurance required
• 18 years of age or older
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Sales or retail experience a plus
• Enjoy interaction with fans and children
• Strong knowledge of Major League Baseball and the Arizona Diamondbacks
• Flexible schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
• Bilingual is a plus
• Must be available for 50 home games (60%)
• Able to lift at least 25 pounds
• Able to communicate, listen, and engage with large groups of people
• Able to be mobile for extended periods of time that can exceed 4 hours without a break
The Arizona Diamondbacks are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you Bilingual?
• Do you speak Spanish fluently?