Intern - Commercial/Film Production
Apartment 8Van Nuys, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Apartment 8 in partnership with Bubba's Chop Shop creates and produces digital media content for some of the world's biggest brand names like McDonald's, Intel, KitchenAid, Lululemon, Noosa, Fendi, Staples, Motorola, FanDuel and many more.
Some of our recent productions include UBTECH/Star Wars and Robbins Brothers.
SPRING INTERNSHIP 2018. Seeking an intern for 1-2 days/ week from our offices in Van Nuys starting in January. Length of internship is negotiable.
We need enthusiastic, creative and technical minds who have a strong desire to work in film and commercial production.
- Help build processes/procedures for film production
- Assist any and all production efforts from pre-production, on-set production and post-production
- Data entry
- Industry research
- Coordinate and assist with daily office tasks
- Answer phones / Run errands as needed
- Contact vendors & freelancers for scheduling
- Forward Thinking. Able to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Strong organization skills as well as communication skills
- Be professional and courteous
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to take direction
- Be comfortable greeting and interacting with high-profile clientele
- Work well in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines
- Mac literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and/or Google Drive
- Experience in Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Be a current college student
- Must have a car available to use during the length of the internship!
- A general understanding of film production and equipment
Please, include a cover letter with your resume.
*Note: This is an unpaid internship. May receive school credit upon request.
Unpaid Internship College Credit available
Apartment8 & Bubba's Chop Shop is a fun, creative group of producers and artists with a passion for solving creative problems with dynamic, visuals. Applicants will have the opportunity to experience production from all aspects and will gain valuable knowledge in creating and developing a project from the ground up through execution.
Come play with us!
Subject titled: Spring Internship
All submissions due on or before 01/15/18
DO NOT CALL. EMAIL SUBMISSION ONLY. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online