All Def DigitalLos Angeles, CA
All Def Digital is a digital media production company located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. Launched in 2013, ADD is the fastest growing digital network with over 5.6 million+ subscribers and 500M+ views. We produce and create content ranging from scripted and unscripted comedy series to in-depth, music journalistic content.
ADD's music vertical, All Def Music, is ramping up production in the coming year. We are looking for light-footed, experienced director/producers to take lead on a few of our new docu-series among many other content formats in the hip hop digital media landscape.
- Conceive, write, edit and produce various series/documentary type programming
- Lead a small team of interns for initial R&D on subjects that will be featured in our series
- Budgeting and executing under digital media confines
- Work with our in-house editors to deliver content in a timely, professional level.
- 2-3 years experience working as a digital media content producer and/or video journalist at a similar digital media production company/network.
- Experience running a small footprint crew (shooter, sound mixer, PA) to capture and deliver compelling music content.
- Have extensive knowledge of the music industry, specifically the hip hop genre/culture.
- Experience handling a camera (DSLR) when needed
- Candidates must be detail oriented and work well under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Understanding of online audience habits and audience acquisition strategies, including but not limited to: *Strong journalistic skills including news judgment, research, writing and editing. *How to use SEO strategies in building headlines, stories, galleries, multimedia posts, etc. -
You'll be responsible for the production top to bottom, from development to post and delivery.
**MUST INCLUDE REEL** Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online