Summer Paid Intern - Streams Live Production
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
Do you enjoy a good eel parade? Then apply to join the fastest growing team at adult swim. [as streams] creates and produces over 40 hours a week of live streaming programming.
What will you be doing?
Ready for a deep dive into the realm of live streaming? Want to help adult swim take over and conquer the next digital frontier of entertainment on the web? Our live stream channel runs over 40 hours of programming a week, so you must be able to handle a face paced, deadline driven environment, with live studio responsibilities.
What do we need from you?
• Preparing original and existing video assets for various digital outlets and video players, including HTML5 and Flash players, YouTube, iOS and Android apps, and the Adult Swim website
• Prepping and editing show segments.
• Encoding and rendering for streaming replays and specials.
• Helping show talent with shoots out on location.
• The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in a four-year college or university and possess a high comfort level with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
• A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence.
• Familiarity with After Effects or Flash is a plus.
• Any live studio experience or shooting experience is a major plus.
• Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
• There must be an interest in the online community and Adult Swim Digital content.
• Sense of humor is optional. 40 hours per week is preferred. Must love music and fish.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.