Summer Paid Intern - Streams Digital Production
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
as streams about taking risks, working hard, learning new skills, and breaking out in new territory. This opportunity will allow you to see the full process behind producing and launching website content and live streaming programming.
What will you be doing?
• Editing and producing short content
• Graphic design and animation
• Supporting remote shoots on location
• Live studio production support
• Community management for chat room and site comments.
• Office staff support: including shipping, errands, copies, stock room management, equipment room storage.
• Live crawfish wrangling
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
What do we need from you?
• Understanding of Mac, Windows, and Outlook
• Knowledge of camera and microphone equipment.
• Shooting experience is a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Media Encoder.
• Knowledge of basic lighting set up.
• On set etiquette is a must - if you have live streaming or live studio experience, this will be a great place to expand your skills.
• Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds.
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.