Summer Paid Intern - Streams Digital Post Production
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
Do you enjoy a good eel parade? Then apply to join the fastest growing team at adult swim. [as streams] creates and produces over 40 hours a week of live streaming programming.
What will you be doing?
Are you ready to make FishCenter great again? Post Production interns assist with daily, weekly, and long-term design and production tasks. You must be able to meet deadlines, work under time constraints, and take direction well. This opportunity will allow you to be a part of the team that is working on the next frontier of live digital programming.
What do we need from you?
Creating static and motion graphics for adultswim.com, ongoing series and special content. Must Haves: Knowledge of camera and microphone equipment. Shooting experience is a plus. Must be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere. Previous animation experience is a plus. A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in a Broadcast or Graphic Design-related field
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.