Summer Paid Intern - Streams Digital Graphic Design
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
Are you ready to create exciting designs for a team leading the way in digital entertainment? Do you have a great eye for typography, strong interface design skills and UX experience? Then you're ready to be the next Digital Graphic Design Intern.
What will you be doing?
include creating graphics for adultswim.com, Digital Original series, on-air content and promotional pages. Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds.
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in a Graphic Design-related field. Must be proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML, CSS knowledge also required. A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational and creative excellence. Experience with responsive design is a plus. Understanding of social media and trends are a major plus.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.