Summer Paid Intern - Public Relations
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What will you be doing?
-The intern will gain real world entertainment PR experience by working with the team on the strategic roll-out of show campaigns.
-The intern will work in a fast-paced team environment, develop organizational skills, attend meetings and will be mentored by the various persons in the department.
-Writing press materials including press releases and media alerts
- Preparing press materials for conventions and events such as Comic-Con and press days and assist with press mailers as needed
- Creating and updating press media lists and researching new media outlets
- Organizing press clippings
What do we need from you?
-Should have a strong interest in Communications, Public Relations and/or Marketing, detail oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
-Self-motivated with the ability to work with a team and function well in an environment with short deadlines and simultaneous, multiple projects
-Proficient in basic computers skills and be comfortable using Microsoft Office and Excel, along with some experience in social media
-Available Tuesday afternoons for weekly department staff meeting is a plus
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.