Summer Paid Intern - Games QA
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
[adult swim] games produce all of your favorite games for console, pc and mobile! Check out Pocket Morty's on the app store! Yes, we get paid to play video games.
What will you be doing?
- The QA intern will assist Adult Swim Games staff with daily, weekly and long-term testing and gameplay feedback tasks.
- Responsibilities include extensive testing of various games, finding compatibility errors or bugs, noting glitches or issues that need to be fixed by external development staff.
- Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds.
- This opportunity will allow the intern to see the full quality assurance process of going live with PC, mobile, and console games.
What do we need from you?
- The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in a four-year college or university.
- Intern will need to be familiar with games on mobile devices, PC/Steam and home consoles.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational experience.
- Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
- There must be an interest in video games and Adult Swim content.
- Experience and familiartiy with indie mobile/PC games a plus.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.