Summer Paid Intern - Games Production
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
[adult swim] games produce all of your favorite games for console, pc and mobile! Check out Pocket Morty's on the app store!
What will you be doing?
- The Production intern will assist Adult Swim Games staff with daily, weekly and long-term projects.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) extensively playtesting games across all platforms (PC, mobile, and console), providing creative feedback on select titles, entering mobile ad campaigns, creating test plans for specific games, data entry, and general administrative tasks.
- Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds and efficiency.
- This opportunity will allow the intern to experience the multiple facets of production that go into working at an indie game publisher.
What do we need from you?
- The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in a four-year college or university.
- Intern will need to be familiar with games on mobile devices, PC/Steam, and home consoles.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational experience, multitasking skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks at once.
- Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
- There must be an interest in video games and Adult Swim content.
- Experience and familiarity with indie mobile/PC/console games a plus.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.