Summer Paid Intern - Development
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The Adult Swim Production department oversees all original content for the [adultswim] block on Cartoon Network. We produce animated and live-action shows in a fast-paced working environment.
What will you be doing?
The student chosen for this position will work with the [adultswim] originals production staff and assist in daily maintenance including but not limited to faxing, filing, shipping, copying, transcribing, and asset delivery. The intern will be involved in the administrative process of creating show and getting them cleared for broadcast. The ability to research creatively is desired. Other opportunities that may occur but are not guaranteed are assisting on live shoots, observing voice over sessions, live tours and comic conventions.
What do we need from you?
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of [adultswim] content is a must. Applicants must be reliable, self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment. We would like candidates to have reliable transportations and can work 30 to 40 hours/week. Schedule is flexible. Hours of operations are 9 am to 6 pm.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.