Spring Intern - PR
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
• The intern will gain real world entertainment PR experience by working with the team on the strategic roll-out of show campaigns.
• The intern will work in a fast-paced team environment, develop organizational skills, attend meetings and will be mentored by the various persons in the department.
What will you be doing?
• Writing press materials including press releases and media alerts
• Preparing press materials for conventions and events such as Comic-Con and press days and assist with press mailers as needed
• Creating and updating press media lists and researching new media outlets
• Organizing press clippings
What do we require from you?
• Should have a strong interest in Communications, Public Relations and/or Marketing, detail oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with a team and function well in an environment with short deadlines and simultaneous, multiple projects
• Proficient in basic computers skills and be comfortable using Microsoft Office and Excel, along with some experience in social media
• Available Tuesday afternoons for weekly department staff meeting is a plus
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.