Abrams Artists AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Abrams Artists Agency, a bicoastal top talent agency, is looking for an assistant to join their Commercial department (working in both On Camera & Voiceover) in New York.
- Supporting the COO of Abrams & an agent working across two departments
- General office administrative tasks, emphasizing client services
- Handling a high volume of calls and emails
- Leading communication with casting directors, producers, high profile clients
- Leading communication internally between other agents, assistants & departments
- Calendar management for agents/executives
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Resourcefulness and strong attention to detail
- Strong Computer skills are essential
- Ideal candidate should have a strong interest in the entertainment industry.
- Ability to interact with clients of all ages on a daily basis in a professional manner
- Motivated to work in a team setting
1 year prior experience at an agency or within the entertainment industry is preferred.
Please include salary requirements and start date availability in your cover letter.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online