ASCAPNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ASCAP is looking for a highly motivated individual with extensive knowledge of ASCAP's business model who is willing to participate in the support & maintenance of ASCAP's Distribution System.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Documents and recommends workflow changes and technical/functional designs needed to support the business requirements.
• Query, research and analyze data using SQL, to resolve incidents and problems, support business needs and ensure integrity of data while supporting changing functionality.
• Collaboratively works with team mates, other IT teams and business alike.
• Develop strategy and coordinate across business and technical teams to ensure all requirements meet strategic objectives of the company.
• Participates in the creation and management of project plans. Keeps track of tasks and ensures meeting agreed upon deadlines or escalates issues, concerns and barriers to project leaders or product owners. Assists in the prioritization of tasks/assignments.
• 5 years of experience performing business systems analysis, including requirements gathering, analysis, management and solution assessment and validation.
• Experience facilitating and managing meetings and requirement sessions.
• Experience supporting online development in Java or related technologies and backend development.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Ability, to an extent, to perform multiple roles.
• Knowledge of project management tools, techniques and practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience writing simple to moderately complex SQL queries.
• Comfortable with MS Office tools.