Supervising Producer, 45Th & Dean
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
45th & Dean, A E Networks Digital Studio, is seeking a cutting edge creative responsible for producing high quality digital content in conjunction with the Lifetime Digital Creative team. Responsible for being the production lead on all digital projects.
• Ideate original, engaging videos that reflect what's relevant to Lifetime's audience.
• Must have an ability to capture the Lifetime voice and find original storytelling opportunities based on digital and editorial trends
• Brainstorm, plan and produce field/studio shoots
• Supervise a team of Producers and Associate Producers to ensure all shoot elements are on schedule and on budget.
• Direct/Show Run designated video projects
• Work with content team to develop creative and write scripts
• Work closely with other creative groups such as marketing, editorial and social
Qualification Requirements Minimum 8 years of proven digital or TV production experience
Hands on experience directing talent in the field
Extensive post production experience
Experience balancing ongoing production schedules for multiple projects
Experience using data and insights to develop new content ideas
Ability to concept, research, write, and produce ideas for Lifetime's digital platforms
Ability to execute video creative in the field and in the studio
Strong writing, editing and storytelling skills. Educational Requirements BA or BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge TBD
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.