Summer Intern - Production Ops
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Production Operations intern will coordinate and execute various scheduling, fulfillment, and administrative duties in support of Production and Post Production operations.
The intern will also have the opportunity to observe the creative side of departmental operations; including, but not limited to, editing, audio mixing, and motion graphics.
• Provide daily scheduling support, including addressing call outs and making rounds amongst the various post production service areas
• Manage daily audio scheduling, including internal audio mix sessions and external VO sessions
• Assist in fulfillment administration: receiving, assigning, and managing fulfillment requests for facility technicians; on behalf of enterprise business partners
• Assist in the procurement and trafficking of media assets, physical and virtual
• Participate in the migration of physical media assets to offsite storage
Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans