Summer Intern - Portfolio Branding & Culture
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Portfolio Branding & Culture Team within marketing is seeking a detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative intern with a passion for marketing, branding, positioning, and social media.
This person will work at the corporate level, supporting a small team of 8 that oversees corporate B2B positioning and provides a boutique strategy consultancy to our 6 media brands.
Depending on interest, acumen, and workload, this intern can set a particular area of focus in our very multi-disciplinary group.
• A E Networks corporate social media assignments on all platforms: especially engagement, growth, research, posting/Sprinklr management, and production runs
• Research and data collection to support content strategy service to TV brands
• Strategy and logistical assignments for corporate website redesign
• Designing Internal Presentations (Show Pitches, Townhalls, Marketing Decks) in PPT and Keynote
• Putting together packages for multiple award submissions, and brainstorming ideas for internal cultural events and activations, and posting thought leadership pieces to Medium
Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans