Summer Intern - International Programming & Fulfillment
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• An intern with the International department will support various areas in the department including Programming, Original Content Production, Production Operations and Fulfillment, regional Marketing, Creative/On-Air, Publicity and Digital.
• Having Intern support during the summer months is especially helpful with on-going and new projects during this season. Also, given the support needed across the entire department, we can provide a student with a complete view of the international business.
• Program cataloging process - the preparation and distribution of programs and their related materials, production, and the creation, organization, and management of marketing materials, channel information and program information.
• nteraction with internal teams as well as international clients and channel partners - responsible for capturing, updating and disseminating critical information related to International priority air dates, localization requests, metadata requirements and other on-going workflows.
• nformation capture and updates to regional channel operations profiles • Coordinate delivery schedule updates for incoming priority program content • Coordinate requests to acquire localized assets for sales deals • Record and metadata cleanup for International assets in IT systems • Metadata capture for Lifetime Movies and scripted dram
Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans