Summer Intern - Finance International
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The intern will assist with a variety of task oriented work with various members of the International Finance/Accounting Department including, but not limited to, improving existing processes, performing analyses, and reviewing incoming reporting from our O&Os.
• Trademark Accounting - assisting in the process of getting the Trademark Accounting functionality working in the Jaguar system.
• Syndication Representation deals - analyzing contracts, compiling payment history and gathering other raw data to assist with Jaguar
• Assist with the owned and operation businesses submission process for monthly actual and forecast/budget reporting.
• Work on the intercompany reconciliation process.
• Assist with monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans